Supporting the Exceptional!
SUPPORTING THE EXCEPTIONAL!
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Why Should You Consider a Gift to the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center?
We appreciate that you have many requests for your support and generosity. We hope that you will consider donating to the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center for the following reasons:
1. The Arts Center is an enriching and uplifting gathering place that touches and inspires all kinds of people. It makes this community a better place to live and work.
2. Giving to the Arts Center helps promote local economic growth, enriches the quality of life in the community, and offers the opportunity to enjoy a superior level of live performing arts in an intimate state of the art theatre.
3. Children not only love the arts but many recent studies demonstrate that children who participate in the arts have a greater chance of academic, social and career success. The arts provide an essential outlet for young people to channel their active imaginations. With your support we will be able to develop solid educational programming which will reach thousands of school aged children every year.
4. A percentage of each membership will be applied to a restricted fund named ‘Fueling the Arts’. This program will provide necessary funding to help schools provide transportation, and for us to provide programming, for Vermont children to attend our performances.
5. Visitors coming to Stowe consider the arts and culture as one important reason for visiting, and many travelers will extend their stay to see the transformative power of live theatre or the thrill of experiencing a masterful musical performance.
6. Opportunity! Donors to the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center receive exclusive opportunities to meet the artists, receive signed posters, invitations to special events, recognition in written materials, and a chance to share these experiences with other theatre supporters.
7. Donations to the Arts Center are tax deductible, as allowed by law.
8. It feels good. Philanthropy makes things happen here at the Arts Center.
9. You’re making a difference. A great and civilized society is measured by what it offers back to humanity. The arts most adequately represent our commitment to this universal goal.
Perhaps the most important reason for you to consider a donation is . . . . .
We Need You! While it is true that excellence cannot be bought, it is equally true that it must be paid for. The SPACF (the Foundation) depends upon charitable support to cover the operating costs for SPPAC (the Arts Center). Without it, we simply could not continue to exist. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit arts organization, the Foundation relies on a variety of funding sources to help underwrite internationally acclaimed artists, educate young audiences, create important community programs, and maintain our remarkable facility. Ticket sales and other earned income only cover a small percentage of our programming and operating costs. Your support will help us build the audiences of tomorrow, keep our ticket prices affordable, and our doors open to everyone.
The Spruce Peak Arts Center Foundation, Inc, is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit arts organization dedicated and committed to entertaining, educating and engaging audiences in Stowe and beyond.