Apres Chic 2020 is Saturday, March 14th, 5pm to late night!
Ultra-Chic Experience ticket-holders can expect:
- Complimentary valet parking
- Dinner of hearty hors d’oeuvres provided by our sponsors
- Complimentary drinks by our sponsors all evening
- Premiere viewing of on-ice entertainment by Ice Dance International
- A boogie chic ticket to the after-party!
Boogie Chic dance party ticket-holders can expect an extra-ordinary, installation art inspired, after-party starting at 7pm at the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center that includes:
- Desserts by our sponsors
- Two (2) complimentary drink tickets
- Live Auction with unique experiential items by our sponsors and a chance to win big at the Wine, Beer, and Booze Wall!
- Amazing Sounds and Dance Music by Damon Brink Production and video projections by Joe Wheaton
- Elisabeth Viilu Photography will be snapping photos of all the fun!
Make the night unforgettable and add to your boogie chic experience with a VIP Table! Purchased separately from your Ultra Chic or Boogie Chic tickets, the VIP tables include:
- Access to an exclusive VIP lounge area
- Prestige seating for you and 3 friends
- Magnum of champagne
Where to go?
Après Chic at the Peak Ultra Chic ticket holder check-in will begin at 5pm at the Adventure Center Roundabout next to the valet parking drop-off.
Boogie Chic check-in will begin at 7pm at the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center.
What to wear
A portion of this event is outside!! Après attire from outlandish to catwalk is encouraged! The event starts outside so furs, parkas, and capes are all a good start. Disco-glam, So-Cal Casual, and après fabulous attire or costumes are encouraged!
What are transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
For Ultra Chic ticket holders, complimentary valet parking is included. Valet pick-up will be outside of the Performing Arts Center at the end of the evening.
For Boogie Chic ticket holders, parking is available in the public lots at Spruce Peak.
****We have made special arrangements for guests with Fleet Transportation, our newest Stowe car service, for discounted ride services.
How to get into the event?
Guest names will be on a list at the appropriate check-in locations designated for each ticket.
May I bring guests?
Absolutely! You may purchase as many tickets as you like. If anybody’s plans change, tickets are transferable. Guests may transfer tickets to friends or family (or whomever!), but please let us know at least 48 hours in advance to ensure they’re properly listed on the guest list.
Please Note: This Event is 21+. However, the Ice Dance International Performance beginning at 6:30 at the Spruce Peak Ice Rink is all ages and open to the public.
What is a Beer, Wine, and Booze Wall, you ask?
It’s an opportunity to try your luck and win a mystery bottle of Beer, Wine or Booze! Purchase a raffle ticket for a corresponding mystery bottle and if your ticket is chosen, you’re the big winner! Beer, Wine and Booze made possible by our generous sponsors.