Since opening our doors in 2010, the not-for-profit Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center has become a vibrant gathering place and cultural destination for diverse audiences. Working at SPPAC is an exciting, challenging, and unique experience! Every volunteer, intern, and staff member brings unique skills, experience and perspectives to their job. Our goal is to ensure that every one of our guests and employees have a high quality, enjoyable experience. We look for applicants who are energetic, enthusiastic and responsible team members.
Do you love the arts and want to get involved? Check out our volunteering options.
Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is seeking an enthusiastic and organized Administrative Assistant to be a part of the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center’s team. As a key member of a lean administrative team, the Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of Administration and will work on a variety of projects from customer service, ticket sales, and development coordination to assisting with marketing and production as needed. Demonstrated technical savvy is required but this is a full-time position with room for growth. Hours are Tuesday – Saturday, with evening and Sunday hours expected.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Be an effective and enthusiastic first point of contact for the organization in person, on the phone, via email and social media
- Sell tickets, process donations, maintain data and run reports as directed. Assist with renewal and recognition activity, ordering of supplies, maintaining development calendar, updating website, etc.
- Provide tours of the theater and lobby exhibit for visitors
- Keep office and public spaces clean and organized as needed
- Maintain a positive demeanor in a fast-paced work environment with both internal and external stressors
- Must be technically savvy
- Microsoft Office suite experience required.
- Must be able to professionally interact with all types of individuals in a courteous manner
- Prior experience with Patron Manager or other CRM software would be AMAZING
- Interest in a career in arts administration and performing arts in particular would be ideal
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY We strongly support equal employment opportunities for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law
To apply, send resume and 3 work references to Becky Vaus, Director of Administration, email@example.com No phone calls please.