Join Our Team!
Working at Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is exciting, challenging, and rewarding! Every volunteer, staff member and intern brings valuable skills, experiences and perspectives to their role and to the team. And everyone has an important part to play in ensuring each guest and employee has a high quality, enjoyable experience.
Please allow us to thank you in advance for your time and selfless efforts. We recognize how fortunate we are to have a dynamic team of enthusiastic and skilled volunteers. We are always looking for energetic, enthusiastic and a responsible volunteers to add to our team. If you ♥ the arts and enjoy working with the public, please check out our volunteering options.
Current Job Openings:
Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is seeking an enthusiastic and organized Administrative Assistant to be a part of the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center’s team. As a key member of a lean administrative team, the Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of Administration and will work on a variety of projects from customer service, ticket sales, and development coordination to assisting with marketing and production as needed. Demonstrated technical savvy is required but this is a full-time position with room for growth. Hours are Tuesday – Saturday, with evening and Sunday hours expected.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Be an effective and enthusiastic first point of contact for the organization in person, on the phone, via email and social media
- Sell tickets, process donations, maintain data and run reports as directed. Assist with renewal and recognition activity, ordering of supplies, maintaining development calendar, updating website, etc.
- Provide tours of the theater and lobby exhibit for visitors
- Keep office and public spaces clean and organized as needed
- Maintain a positive demeanor in a fast-paced work environment with both internal and external stressors
- Must be technically savvy
- Microsoft Office suite experience required.
- Must be able to professionally interact with all types of individuals in a courteous manner
- Prior experience with Patron Manager or other CRM software would be AMAZING
- Interest in a career in arts administration and performing arts in particular would be ideal
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY We strongly support equal employment opportunities for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law
To apply, send resume and 3 work references to Becky Vaus, Director of Administration, email@example.com No phone calls please.
The Spruce Peak Arts Center’s mission is to inspire, educate and entertain students, families, youth, seniors, schools and community organizations, all year round.