The process to register for a program:
- Complete the REGISTRATION form
- This form asks for student information and permissions for health care and photos.
- Complete payment for desired program on the event page with the REGISTER button
- Homeschool Workshop
- Afterschool at The Current
- Summer Camps
- For Tuition Assistance and Work Study
- complete the APPLICATION form
- complete the REGISTRATION form ( listed in step 1 above)
- Director of Education will be in touch with you to let you know award amount vis email.
- Any remaining payment will be made with the Box Office Services associate (802)760-4634 during the week from 10-4 pm.
Fees and Ticket Policies:
$3 facility fee per ticket
The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center offers ticket exchanges. We know plans can change, so we’re here to accommodate you. Prior to the original workshop or class, please phone or visit the ticket office to exchange for another program, or donate their value to the Performing Arts Center. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for programs.
All sales are final. Sorry, but there are no refunds.
Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy:
Vermont has spectacular weather that changes constantly. In the rare occasion that an program cannot be held due to weather, or an event is unable to take place due to outside conditions, our Director of Education will inform all participants by email. Please ensure the email address associated with your purchase is up to date.
Additional questions or assistance contact Director of Education, Julianne Nickerson email@example.com