Directions from the center of Stowe Village
- From Route 100 turn onto Route 108, “The Mountain Road.”
- Travel approximately 7.3 miles up the Mountain Road (15 minutes.)
- Turn right at the Spruce Peak at Stowe sign, onto Spruce Peak Drive.
- Travel about 200 yards and take the first left onto Hourglass Drive.
- The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is located at 122 Hourglass Drive.
Approximate Drive Time in Good Weather
- From Stowe Village: 15 minutes
- From Waterbury (I-89 Exit 10): 25 minutes
- From Burlington (at Exit 14): 1 hour
- From Montpelier (at Exit 8): 50 minutes
Public Transportation – Winter
During the Winter season, the Green Mountain Transit Agency (GMTA) runs a FREE shuttle from the center of Stowe Village up the Mountain Road (Rt. 108), stopping at multiple locations, and drops off right outside the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center. This may be an option for some shows ending before their last shuttle down the Mountain Road. For more information and schedule please visit gmtaride.org.
Parking locations may change from performance to performance. When you arrive in the resort area you will be directed by signage and/or attendants to that evening’s parking area. If directed to a satellite lot, service from the parking area to the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center will be provided either by shuttle or lift access.