1pm gates open, find your spot and enjoy picnic offerings from our concession partners.
1 to 3pm Vermont buskers perform at two support stages.
3pm Daniel Rodriguez of Elephant Revival
4:30pm Anaïs Mitchell
6:00pm Josh Ritter & The Royal City Band
Where is the Festival Held?
On the Village Green at Spruce Peak in Stowe.
How can I volunteer to work for the Festival?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated at the Festival. Call 802.760.4634 for more information about becoming a volunteer!
Should I bring my kids?
Yes! The Spruce Peak Folk Festival is attended by kids of all ages. The whole family will have a great time!
How much are tickets?
Festival tickets are $35 for adults, $15 for ages twelve and under. A limited number of VIP passes are available for $75 per person and include VIP parking, VIP seating, and exclusive access to the VIP concession tent (Hurry, only 125 VIP tickets will be sold!).
Where do we park?
Attendees with VIP passes will be directed to park at Spruce Peak. Attendees with general admission tickets should park in the Mount Mansfield parking lot and then take the Over Easy gondola to Spruce Peak Village.
What is a busker?
A busker is a street performer. At the Spruce Peak Folk Festival six Vermont busker acts were selected from an amazing pool of talented Vermont musicians who responded to a call for artists that went out in Spring, 2018. For a list of the acts performing, click here!
What’s the weather like?
Vermont in mid-August can bring lots of different weather, and we’re keeping our fingers crossed for sunshine and cool breezes. However, please prepare for everything from the mid-80s, and intense sun – so hats, sunscreen, and water are valuable for your comfort – to chilly and damp – so sweaters, blankets, a hand-held umbrella, and a hat!
What should I bring?
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat.
- Blanket or towel to sit upon in the grassy village green. You may bring low lawn chairs, but please be considerate of those sitting around you. (If you’re blocking someone’s view, we’ll ask you to move!)
- You are welcome to bring water however no other food or beverages will be allowed in at the gates. A variety of concession stands will offer food and drinks for all ages to enjoy!
- A sweater, sweatshirt, windbreaker, or blanket
- Friends and Neighbors.
- Extra spending money, for food, beverages, a souvenir t-shirt, CD, and raffle tickets for a chance to win an exciting raffle prize!