1pm gates open, find your spot and enjoy picnic offerings from our concession partners.
1 to 3pm Vermont buskers perform across the green. Musicians selected to be buskers will be announced in July. Vermont musicians interested in applying, see the call for artists here!
Where is the Festival Held?
On the Village Green at Spruce Peak in Stowe.
How can I volunteer to work for the Festival?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated at the Festival. Call 802.760.4634 for more information about becoming a volunteer!
Should I bring my kids?
Yes! The Spruce Peak Folk Festival is attended by kids of all ages. The whole family will have a great time!
How much are tickets?
Festival tickets are $35 for adults, $15 for ages twelve and under. A limited number of VIP passes are available for $75 per person and include VIP parking, VIP seating, and exclusive access to the VIP concession tent (Hurry, only 125 VIP tickets will be sold!). Tickets are on sale to Spruce Peak Arts members on Thursday, April 12 at noon. Tickets are On Sale to the public Thursday, April 19, at noon.
Where do we park?
Attendees with VIP passes will be directed to park at Spruce Peak. Attendees with general admission tickets should park in the Mount Mansfield parking lot and then take the Over Easy gondola to Spruce Peak Village.
What is a busker?
A busker is a street performer. At the Spruce Peak Folk Festival our buskers will be selected from Vermont musicians who apply to play at the Festival and will be located on busker ‘stages’ positioned near the entry gateways. Vermont musicians interested in applying, see the call for artists here!
What’s the weather like?
Vermont in mid-August can bring lots of different weather, and we’re keeping our fingers crossed for sunshine and cool breezes. However, please prepare for everything from the mid-80s, and intense sun – so hats, sunscreen, and water are valuable for your comfort – to chilly and damp – so sweaters, blankets, a hand-held umbrella, and a hat!
What should I bring?
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat.
- Blanket or towel to sit upon in the grassy village green. You may bring low lawn chairs, but please be considerate of those sitting around you. (If you’re blocking someone’s view, we’ll ask you to move!)
- You are welcome to bring water however no other food or beverages will be allowed in at the gates. A variety of concession stands will offer food and drinks for all ages to enjoy!
- A sweater, sweatshirt, windbreaker, or blanket
- Friends and Neighbors.
- Extra spending money, for food, beverages, a souvenir t-shirt, CD, and raffle tickets for a chance to win an exciting raffle prize!