More Events – More Value! Your Peak Passport is a value packed season ticket!
Attend as many Peak Passport shows as you like and enjoy exceptional live performances all season at a fantastic price!*
It pays for itself in as few as three events!
Peak Passport Winter (6 Months: – November 1, 2017 – April 30, 2018) – $175
To purchase a Peak Passport please call 802-760-4634 or click on one of the links below:
*A few events may not be available to Peak Passport holders, such as private events for invited audiences, theatre rentals, benefit events and fundraisers. Please review the Peak Passport rules before purchase.
Peak Passport Rules
Reservations and Information: 802-760-4634.
The Peak Passport is a personal privilege like a driver’s license, not transferable. If you usually attend with your family or others, you may wish to buy a Passport for each family member, or more than one in your name. The box office will link those so that you may reserve on the phone for each other. Each Passport holder must bring a photo ID at time of pickup.
Become a Peak Partner and bring as many friends as you wish at discounted prices.
To Reserve in Advance:
- Phone or visit the ticket office during business hours – 802-760-4634.
- The Ticketing Associate will reserve your seat for every show that you choose, any available location.
- If you plan to sit with other Peak Passport holders, request both sets of tickets.
- If you wish to buy tickets for friends, do so at the same time.
- Your tickets will be held for you to pick up when you attend.
- Present your photo ID at the ticket office 30 minutes or less before the event.
- Ticketing Associate will verify your valid status.
- Ticketing Associate will assign you the best available ticket, or print your previously chosen ticket.
- That ticket will admit you to your seat.
- You may purchase those tickets when you make your reservations.
- Peak Partners are entitled to discount prices.
- You will provide a credit card in payment.
- You may choose seat locations at your preferred price.
- If you have already reserved your Passport seat, we will move you to sit with your guests.
The Fine Print:
- The Passport and Passport Ticket are revocable licenses, owned by Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center, and may be withdrawn at any time under the conditions defined in (i.) below.
- You must have a valid ticket to be admitted.
- To obtain your Passport ticket, you must:
- Own a Passport valid for the performance date;
- Come to the ticket office 30 minutes or less before curtain time;
- Present a valid photo ID card;
- The ID info must match the Passport records.
- Your Passport ticket is personal and may not be used by anyone else.
- Only one ticket per Passport for that event.
- Only one ticket per title, even if there are multiple performances of that title.
- Reservations will be honored from 30 until 5 minutes before the published curtain time, but may be released if not redeemed.
- A few events may not be available to Peak Passport holders, such as private events for invited audiences, theatre rentals, benefit events and fundraisers.
- Passport and Passport Tickets may be revoked if they are offered, sold, or given to other individuals, if Passport holder attempts to obtain multiple tickets to the same event, or upon other unapproved use. If revoked, Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center will timely refund the purchase price, less the face value of all Passport tickets issued to passholder prior to revocation date. If the face value of tickets issued is more than the initial Passport purchase price, no refund will be due or made. Passport documents are secondary records and have no resale value. Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center may change schedules at any time without notice.