Select Page

Support Us


Join us! Show your support for live performances and education and community programming in the heart of our alpine community. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Spruce Peak Arts ticket sales cover only 40% of the operating costs needed to create a rich and varied cultural menu of programs; the remaining 60% must be raised through individual, corporate, and foundation contributions. 

Audience photo with The Wailers on stage on right. People cheering and engaged.

 

 

 

 

BECOME A MEMBER
As a member, your gift supports entertaining and engaging programming in our theater and in our community while making performances available and affordable to all. 

You have the option to give an annual gift or make it monthly through a Sustaining Membership! With membership, comes benefits – insider information, early access to the best seats in the house, discounts on almost every event, and a heartfelt thanks from the Spruce Peak Arts community. Learn more about benefits here. 

Become a member today!

DONATE
Please show your support for live performances, educational programming, and special events in our community: donate today!

BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR
When you support Spruce Peak Arts with an annual business partnership, you:

  • Enhance the quality of life in Central and Northern VT year-round with world-class performing arts
  • Reinforce an economic catalyst that drives millions of dollars annually into the region
  • Create educational opportunities for schoolchildren, adults, and seniors from across the region and enjoy great benefits!

Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. To view our corporate sponsorship levels and benefits, please click here

Your gift make it possible for us to continue bringing artists and performances of the highest caliber to the Spruce Peak Arts center and to ensure that the world-class talent we enjoy on stage has benefit across our community. There are many ways to give, and every donation makes a difference. Thank you!

Ready to get on board? Contact Katya Luchanskaya at 802-760-4648 or katya@sprucepeakarts.org.