Please show your support for live performances in the heart of our alpine community. Become a member of Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Spruce Peak Arts ticket sales cover only 40% of the costs needed to create a rich and varied cultural menu of programs.
Your gifts make it possible for us to continue bringing performances of the highest caliber to the Spruce Peak Arts center and to ensure that the world-class talent we enjoy on stage has benefit across our community. Thank you!
As a non-profit organization, Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center relies on contributions to help bridge the gap between ticket sales and operating costs. With 40% coming from ticket sales, the remaining 60% must be raised through corporate, foundation, and individual contributions.
BECOME A MEMBER
As a member, your gifts not only make it possible for us to bring performances of highest caliber to the theatre, but they also help make performances available and affordable to the entire community.
Inspired by what has been accomplished, an anonymous donor has pledged to match every gift to our annual appeal received before midnight on Friday, December 18th!
If you’ve already made your annual gift, thank you! If you haven’t had a chance yet, can we count on you to help us meet this match?
With membership, comes benefits – insider information, early access to the best seats in the house, discounts on almost every event and a heartfelt thanks of the community. Become a member today by clicking here. For other membership opportunities, contact Hope Sullivan at 802-760-4635 or email@example.com.
BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR
When you support the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center with an annual business partnership, you:
- Enhance the quality of life in Central and Northern VT year-round with world-class performing arts
- Reinforce an economic catalyst that drives millions of dollars annually into the region
- Create educational opportunities for schoolchildren, adults, and seniors from across the region and enjoy great benefits!
Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.