In central and northern Vermont, students, teachers, families, community groups and non-profits each year are given invaluable exposure to the performing arts through our community and education efforts. Through careful planning and programming, we ensure the amazing talent that performs here has a lasting impact on us and our region, often for people who wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity.
The Spruce Peak Arts Community & Education Fund
Spruce Peak Arts community and education programs are funded by the Community & Education Fund. The focus is on creating awareness and accessibility in the arts, and enhancing educational experiences for area students, families and community organizations. Working together, we are building a strong, vital and inspiring foundation for our community.
Your generous support enables us to…
- Reach students in central and northern Vermont offering arts education through School Matinee Series, field trips, in-school residencies and companion workshops. In 2018, we connected more than 2,500 children, teachers and schools with the performing arts in deep and meaningful ways through our School Matinee Series.
- Offer the Performing Arts Center to community groups, non-profits and area schools who could not otherwise experience this world-class facility free of charge.
- Provide more than $25,000 annually in youth and family discounts, and remove means as a barrier to the performing arts.
- Enable arts lovers to get behind the scenes with ArtSmart – a series of arts education gatherings, talk-backs, and lectures moderated by nationally and locally recognized artists and thinkers.
- Nurture the talent of the VT community and provide resources necessary to incubate VT talent through sponsored performances and participation in events with nationally recognized performers.
The community and education experiences educate and inspire kids and adults, stimulate creativity and connect to the arts. We couldn’t do it without you – thank you!
Supporting Arts Education
These activities are supported by foundations, businesses and individual donors. Please consider supporting arts education by becoming a Becoming A Member or Corporate Sponsor or DONATING NOW.
Contact Hope Sullivan, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-760-4635, for more information.