Spruce Peak Arts is a not-for-profit presenting organization nestled at the foot of Mount Mansfield in Stowe, Vermont. We are dedicated to using the inspiration and creativity of the performing arts to fulfill our ambitious mission to be a year-round window into the arts for the Northern Vermont region, inspiring, educating and entertaining our communities. Our growing roster of performances presents a diverse range of performing arts, education, and community events in our beautiful 420 seat venue located in Spruce Peak Village.
ABOUT USHERING AT SPRUCE PEAK ARTS
Our Volunteer Usher Team is an important part of the Spruce Peak Arts family, serving not only as the face of our organization at each event, but also providing an important range of safety and logistical support as well. We rely upon our ushers to help maintain a smooth and safe experience for our artists and audience.
BENEFITS TO USHERING AT SPRUCE PEAK ARTS
- Work with a fabulous team, while seeing friends and neighbors at one of Northern Vermont’s premiere venues for live performance events.
- Join a community of arts and culture fans, right here in Stowe.
- See world class events throughout the year.
- Earn access to free tickets in exchange for ushering service.
- Access to “day of show” complimentary seats when available.
- Discounts to Spruce Peak Arts presentations and events.
- Opportunity for Membership level benefits including free parking for performances.
- Become an integral part of your community’s performing arts scene.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ushers must arrive 75 minutes before a shows’ start time to assist with preparing the lobby and auditorium for audience arrival.
- Ushers stay through the entire performance and assist with basic clean-up of the auditorium after each show.
- Provide courteous and effective customer service.
- Assist with patron seating, ticket scanning, late seating, lobby monitoring and similar tasks, depending upon the event.
- Must wear clean black pants/skirt and white shirt. Theater will provide an usher vest and name tag.
To obtain more information, please email or call:
Tyler Debbs Squire, House Manager
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to meeting you!