1. Please click on title of the camp on the camp’s event page:
Register for Fractured Fairy Tales…in Camelot! Summer Camp
Register for Fractured Egyptian Mythology…in the 1980’s
2. Use the BUY TICKETS button on event page.
3. Please note, there are 3 price levels:
- Campership applicants*: $50 deposit required with application, remaining balance will be due based on award offered.
- Spruce Peak Arts Members: $295
- Non- Members: $335
4. Once your space has been reserved, you will receive a follow up email from Julianne Nickerson, Education and Marketing Manager, with a link to the registration form. Registration forms must be completed prior to camp.
5. If needed, please complete a needs-based Campership application*. Campership applications are still being accepted.
Space is limited, Sign up today!
$295 Spruce Peak Arts Members, $335 Non-members*
Camp fees include Registration Fee (non- refundable $50), daily snack, and a camp tee shirt.
Needs-based Camperships are available: apply here.
**Drop off begins at 8:45am. Late pickup available until 5:00pm for additional charge of $10 per day.
Accidents or Emergencies
The information that you completed at registration will be used in case of emergencies. Parents, please encourage safety at all times.
Snacks are provided during the camp. Snacks include veggie sticks, Goldfish crackers, Pretzels, fruit, veggies, etc. Campers need to bring their own lunches, and water bottles; we have a cooler for lunch boxes.
In the event that your child is unable to attend camp. Refunds, less the $50 registration fee, will be given if requested at least 14 days before your week of camp.
All camps are overseen by Education and Services Director, Julianne Nickerson, MSW. Camp counselors hired by Spruce Peak Arts are to lead the camps based upon the skills, knowledge and experience they bring to the camp. Camp Assistants are there to provide support the campers and counselors. All staff are given a background check prior to employment.