1. Please click on title of the camp on the camp’s event page:
Register for YOUtheatre Fractured Fairy Tales Camp
2. Use the BUY TICKETS button on event page.
3. Please note, if you do not wish to pay in full, a $50 deposit is required to hold your space. This deposit is required whether you are applying for a campership or not. Full payment is due by May 15, 2019.
4. Once your space has been reserved, you will receive a follow up email from Julianne Nickerson, Education and Marketing Manager, with a link to the registration form. Registration forms must be completed prior to camp.
5. If needed, please complete a needs-based Campership application. Campership applications are still being accepted to be considered for Summer, 2019 camps.
Space is limited, Sign up today!
$295 Spruce Peak Arts Members, $335 Non-members*
Camp fees include Registration Fee (non- refundable $50), daily snack, and a camp tee shirt.
Needs-based Camperships are available: apply here.
*Additional charge for extended time until 5pm is $10 per day-camp hours 9am to 3:30pm
Accidents or Emergencies
The information that you completed at registration will be used in case of emergencies. Parents, please encourage safety at all times.
Snacks are provided during the camp. Snacks include veggie sticks, Goldfish crackers, Pretzels, fruit, veggies, popsicles etc. Campers need to bring their own lunches, and water bottles; we have a cooler for lunch boxes.
In the event that your child is unable to attend camp. Refunds, less the $50 registration fee, will be given if requested at least 14 days before your week of camp.
Education Manager, Julianne Nickerson, MSW will oversee the camps that feature educators sharing their craft with the youth. Camp counselors hired by Spruce Peak Arts are to lead the camps based upon the skills, knowledge and experience they bring to the camp. Camp Assistants are there to provide support the campers and counselors. All staff are given a background check prior to employment.