VOLUNTEERING AT THE SPRUCE PEAK PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
Volunteers are the foundation of all that the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center accomplishes every year, year-round. From serving as ambassadors at the theatre, community events, and across the community, to pitching in on research, administrative tasks, and marketing, we could not do it without volunteers!
Volunteers play many roles at Spruce Peak Arts. We invite you to find the job that works for you!
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities:
– Serve as an usher, greeter, or attendee at an upcoming performance
– Distribute flyers, posters, programs, and information on upcoming events.
– Lend your voice to our social media Yay Saying!
– Represent Spruce Peak Arts at our booth at community events –handing out materials and selling tickets.
– Help us learn and plan by conducting market research on best practices across our industry
– Pitch in on administrative tasks in development and marketing
– Become part of the team by taking a shift at the front desk during our busy seasons – greeting any who stop by the theatre and offering tours and information.
– Camaraderie with others in sharing time and service to the community.
– Option to stay and watch the show after completion of your volunteer shift.
– Training on customer service and emergency protocols.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
If you love the arts and enjoy working with the public, please consider becoming an usher, working in our office, or in your community to support our work. For more information, contact Rosalie Wasser, Box Office & Development Associate at Rosalie@sprucepeakarts.org, 802.760.4636.