Volunteers are welcome and needed!
Volunteers are the foundation of all that the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center accomplishes every year, year- round. From serving as ambassadors at the theatre, community events, and across the community, to pitching in on research, administrative tasks, and marketing, we could not do it without volunteers!
Volunteers play many roles at Spruce Peak Arts. We invite you to find the job that works for you.
Volunteers Roles and Responsibilities:
– Serve as an usher, greeter, or attendee at an upcoming performance
– Distribute flyers, posters, programs and information on upcoming events.
– Lend your voice to our social media Yay Saying!
– Represent Spruce Peak Arts at our booth at community events –handing out materials and selling tickets.
– Help us learn and plan by conducting market research on best practices across our industry
– Pitch in on administrative tasks in development and marketing
– Become part of the team by taking a shift at the front desk during our busy seasons – greeting any who stop by the theatre and offering tours and information.
– Comradery with others in sharing time and service to the community.
– Option to stay and watch the show after completion of volunteer shift.
– Training on customer service and emergency protocols.
If you love the arts and enjoy working with the public, please consider becoming an usher, working in our office, or in your community to support our work.
For more information contact Becky Vaus, Director of Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started, today! We look forward to speaking with you and welcoming you into our volunteer family.
The volunteer program welcomes individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
The Spruce Peak Arts Center’s mission is to inspire, educate and entertain students, families, youth, seniors, schools and community organizations, all year round.