This is a PRIVATE event for Members of the CLUB AT SPRUCE PEAK
FOUNDER’S CUP SKI RACE & BENEFIT CONCERT, SATURDAY, JANUARY 22, 2022
SKI RACE | APRES PARTY | GREAT FOOD | SILENT AUCTION | BENEFIT CONCERT | & MUCH MORE
Please join us for the 2022 Founder’s Cup, your Club’s premier winter event. The action-packed day is loaded with once in a lifetime experiences exclusive to members and their invited guests. Ski and race with Olympic Medalists, enjoy an amazing concert from critically acclaimed O.A.R. & Special Guests at the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center, and wrap up the day at the WhistlePig Pavilion for a VIP Concert After Party. There is something for everyone with the option to participate all-day, or join us for single events of your choosing.
The Annual Spruce Peak Founder’s Cup is a benefit for Spruce Peak Arts – Our region’s curated window to the world, using the stage to expand perspectives and enrich lives. Your support helps Spruce Peak Arts create accessibility to the arts, as well as enhance educational experiences for area students, families, and community organizations, all year-round.
Registration is now open for all events!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 8:00am-9:00am- Team Breakfast with your Captain & Team Racer Registration
- 9:00am-12:00pm- Open ski with your Captain and practice runs on the Race Course
- 12:00pm-1:30pm- Lunch for all Team Racers
- 12:00-1:00pm- Open Division racing for individual members not participating in the Team Charity Race
- 1:00pm-1:30pm- Race Course closed for maintenance
- 1:30pm-3:00pm- Founder’s Cup Team Charity Race (1 best of 2 runs. Show and Go)
- 3:00pm-5:00pm – Après Race Party at the Club
- 7:00pm- Live Performance by O.A.R. & Special Guests at the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center (doors at 6:00pm)
- 10:00pm- VIP Concert After Party at WhistlePig Pavilion