Why is this Campaign Important?
The funds raised will be used to:
- Improve efficiency and dramatically reduce energy use and costs (by more than 70%)
- Improve theatre accessibility and safety for our patrons with audience lighting improvements
- Enable us to Meet the creative demands of today’s artists with upgraded stage lighting
How Can I Support?
1. Find the sponsorship level that works for you.
2. Fill out a sponsorship form
3. Make your payment! If sending a check, please make it payable to Spruce Peak Arts and mail to 122 Hourglass Drive / Stowe, Vermont, 05672
The total project cost of $82,290 will be supported by the Spruce Peak Arts Board of Directors, a Cultural Facilities Fund grant from the Vermont Arts Council, and, with your help, the money raised during this campaign.
Contractor Labor $9000
Other Labor $2500
Capital Purchases $67,424
5% inflationary contingency $3366
TOTAL Expenses $82,290
Spruce Peak Arts Contribution $14,040
Vermont Arts Council (expected) $30,000
TOTAL Funding (with your help!): $82,290
Contact Development and Marketing Associate, Hayley Fien, at 802.760.4638 or firstname.lastname@example.org