For many home buyers, a vibrant performing arts scene is an important factor in their decision to move to a new community or buy a second home. The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center’s Show-to-Show Program is designed to allow you to give free tickets to your prospects and clients and introduce them to the cultural assets of our community. It’s an extra perk for your buyers.
After showing a property, you may offer up to five tickets to a current event at the Performing Arts Center. Events that are eligible* are:
- Cirque Le Jazz by 2 Ring Circus
- Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas
- Christmas in Ireland with the McLean Avenue Band
- Flip Fly Fun! by Nimble Arts
- Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony – Green Mountain Mahler Festival
- Cinderella, by State Ballet Theatre of Russia
- Dwight & Nicole
- Valley Stage at Spruce Peak: James Hill and Anne Janelle
- An Evening with Bow Thayer
- Kat Wright and the Indomitable Soul Band
- Carpenters Tribute Concert with Sally Olson and Bill Reed
- Valley Stage at Spruce Peak: Quiles & Cloud
- A Jazz Evening with Audrey Bernstein
- OUTERBRIDGE, Clockwork Mysteries
- Valley Stage at Spruce Peak: Ten Strings and a Goat Skin
How to Request Tickets*
- Phone our Ticket Office at 802-760-4634 (Open Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 5pm)
- Tell us who you are and request “Show-To-Show” tickets.
- Tell us how many tickets for your client (up to 5 tickets.)
- We’ll decide with you which performance date and time.
You’ll tell us about your client:
- Full name.
- Postal address with ZIP code.
- Specific needs, such as wheelchair access.
- Client email address, for confirming the reservation.
- Client phone, in case of last minute changes.
- Your email, so we can send you a confirmation of tickets held, and of tickets used.
- Tell client that their tickets are ready to be picked up at the event.
It’s as simple as that!
* Restrictions apply and some events may be sold out.