When is the Spruce Peak Folk Festival?
Saturday, August 10 and Sunday, August 11, 2019 3-10pm
Where is the Festival Held?
On the Village Green at Spruce Peak in Stowe.
How can I volunteer to work for the Festival?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated at the Festival. Call 802.760.4634 or email SPFF@sprucepeakarts.org for more information about becoming a volunteer!
Should I bring my kids?
Yes! The Spruce Peak Folk Festival is attended by kids of all ages. The whole family will have a great time!
When are tickets going on sale?
Early Bird Passes for the full festival will go on sale in early April.
Where do we park?
Attendees with VIP passes will be directed to park at Spruce Peak. Attendees with general admission tickets should park in the Mount Mansfield parking lot and then take the Over Easy gondola to Spruce Peak Village.
What’s the weather like?
Vermont in mid-August can bring lots of different weather, and we’re keeping our fingers crossed for sunshine and cool breezes. However, please prepare for everything from the mid-80s, and intense sun – so hats, sunscreen, and water are valuable for your comfort – to chilly and damp – so sweaters, blankets, a hand-held, politely sized umbrella, and a hat!
What should I bring?
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat.
- Blanket or towel to sit upon in the grassy village green. You may bring low lawn chairs, but please be considerate of those sitting around you. (If you’re blocking someone’s view, we’ll ask you to move!)
- You are welcome to bring non alcoholic beverages and a picnic however a variety of concession stands will offer food and drinks for all ages to enjoy!
- A sweater, sweatshirt, windbreaker, or blanket
- Friends and Neighbors.
- Extra spending money, for food, beverages, a souvenir t-shirt, and CD!
What should I NOT bring?
- glass anything
Please, be aware that by entering this event you consent to having your photograph taken for possible use in future marketing materials as a Spruce Peak Folk Festival attendee.