Presented by WhistlePig Rye Whiskey and Ten Bends Beer
Co-Presented by Spruce Peak Arts, The Point FM, and Nantucket Crisps
FEATURING AMAZING MUSIC BY CELEBRATED ARTISTS IN A MAGICAL GREEN MOUNTAIN SETTING
Village Green Opens at 5pm | Music starts at 6pm | Main show at 7pm
Support for all shows has been added! Tickets are on sale now!
- Thursday, June 29: Natasha Bedingfield with Special Guest Sidney Bird
- Saturday, July 8: RIPE with Special Guest Coyote Island
- Thursday, July 27: Futurebirds with Special Guest Oliver Hazard
- Saturday, August 12: Wild Rivers with Special Guest Hans Williams
- Thursday, August 31: The Brook & The Bluff with Special Guest Katie Pruitt
Tickets and Pricing: All tickets are general admission
- General Admission: $40 per ticket + tax and fees, $5 per ticket + taxes and fees for Children (12 and under)
- Lawn Seating (Blankets and low-back chairs)
- Food and beverage available for purchase
- Table Seating: $50 per ticket + tax and fees, $10 per ticket + taxes and fees for Children (12 and under)
- Designated table with chairs (10 person maximum per table). Opportunity to join another party at the same table (10 max)
- Food & beverage available for purchase
- Private VIP Pergola: $750 per pergola + tax and fees
- Private Pergola with lounge seating and fire pit for up to 8 guests
- Welcome WhistlePig Cocktail or Ten Bends Beer upon arrival
- Elevated picnic basket upon arrival with light food and n/a beverages
- Gift bag full of goodies from our sponsors
- Food and Beverage available for purchase
All shows are rain or shine. In case of heavy rain or inclement weather, alternative location will be at Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center.
Change of location will be made and announced no later than 10:00am the day of the show.
A portion of ticket sales goes to Spruce Peak Cares’ partner charities: Vermont Foodbank, Meals on Wheels, Clarina Howard Nichols Center, United Way of Lamoille County, The Current, and the North Country Animal League. Learn more at https://www.sprucepeak.com/sprucepeak-cares.