Volunteers are the foundation of all that the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center accomplishes every year, year-round. From serving as ambassadors at the theatre, community events, and across the community to pitching in on research, administrative tasks, and marketing to serving on a committee we could not do it without volunteers.
Please, Join Us! And become a part of a community organization committed to using the performing arts to Inspire, Educate, and Entertain this region, our visitors, and you!
THE VOLUNTEER’S ROLE
Volunteers play many important roles at Spruce Peak Arts and you are invited to find the job that works for you. You could:
- Serve as an usher, greeter, or attendee at an upcoming performance
- Distribute flyers, posters, programs and information on upcoming events.
- Lend your voice to our social media Yay Saying!
- Represent Spruce Peak Arts at our booth at community events –handing out materials and selling tickets.
- Help us better plan and strategize by conducting market research on best practices across our industry
- Pitch in on administrative tasks in development and marketing
- Become part of the team by taking a shift at the front desk during our busy seasons – greeting any who stop by the theatre and offering tours and information.
- Comradery with others in sharing time and service to the community.
- Option to stay and watch the show after completion of volunteer shift.
- Training on customer service and emergency protocols.
Contact Jon van Luling, Public Outreach Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive more information or to get started, today!
The volunteer program welcomes individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.