Après Chic at the Peak
The First Après Chic at The Peak is on January 12, from 5-9 pm
Please join the Board, Host Committee, and our Master of Ceremonies for an evening of revelry around and on the ice and at the Performing Arts Center!
- Local personality, Porter Thorndike, will guide us through an evening to remember as Master of Ceremonies and live auctioneer. Don’t miss this one!
- Dinner of hearty hors d’ouevres by Davis Family Provisions, Edson Hill, Piecasso, Town & Country, Tres Amigos, and Edelweiss Mountain Deli.
- Drinks by The Alchemist, Cold Hollow Cider, Rishi Tea, Whistle Pig and more…
- Desserts by Lake Champlain Chocolates, Stowe Bee, and Cold Hollow Cider.
- Live Auction with unique experiential items by RENOUN, Spruce Peak Realty, Stowe Mountain Resort, The Spa at Stowe Mountain Lodge, to name but a few.
- Amazing Sounds and Dance Music by Dean Goodermote’s “the Legendary House Red & Model Agency (because we’re so good looking!)”, as well as on ice entertainment.
Enter through the beautiful Lodge at Spruce Peak. Festivities start at the Spruce Peak Ice Rink, and the party continues at Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center with live music and dancing on the Stage.
Where to go?
Après Chic at the Peak check-in is in the hearth room of the Club at Spruce Peak. Festivities will start at the ice rink with cocktails and an introduction by the MC. Guests will then parade (with sparklers) to the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center for more drinks, food, live auction, music, dancing, and MUCH more merriment.
What to wear?
Après attire from outlandish to catwalk is encouraged! The event starts outside so furs, parkas, and capes are all a good start. A portion of this event is outside!! Coat check available at SPPAC after the sparkler parade.
What are transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We have made special arrangements for guests with Fleet Transportation, our newest Stowe car service, for a 15% discount. We have arranged for complimentary valet parking at the Adventure Center circle. Check-in for Après Chic at the Peak is in the hearth room at the Club at Spruce Peak. Valet pick-up will be in front of the Performing Arts Center at the end of your evening!
How to get into the event?
Guest names will be on a list at the registration booth in the lobby at the Lodge at Spruce Peak. No need to print tickets.
What to bring?
Creative auction paddles will be provided, but don’t forget a form of payment to secure a one-of-a-kind experience!
Please call the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center at 802.760.4634 or email email@example.com
Après Chic at The Peak Host Committee
Jill Boardman and Ed Izzo
Dianne* and Rob Brown
Joy and Tom Cronin*
Kendal Daiger and Scott Huntsman
Dawn and Kevin D’Arcy*
Kristina and Walter Frame*
Molly and Sam Gaines
Robin and Eric Gershman
Diane Arnold and Dean Goodermote
Lisa Hagerty* and George Gay
Kelley and Terry King
Kendyl and Chris Lee
Kristi Brown and Evan Lovell
Megan and Bob Liljedahl
Jill and Brian Mullin
Jenny and Bobby Murphy
Judy and Emmett O’Connell
Jana Ross and Jeffrey Herrmann
Elaine Davida Sklar* and Jeffrey Fuller
Jenna and Jeffrey Sereni
Amy and Porter Thorndike
*Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center Board Member