Tickets: Lawn Seating: $40/pp
Table Seating: $50/pp (up to 10 per table)
Private VIP Pergola (up to 8 people): $750
Children 5 and under: Lawn $5, Table $10
5pm Village Green Opens
6pm Lightning Bug
7pm Deer Tick!
Presented by WhistlePig Rye Whiskey and Fiddlehead Brewing Company
Co-Presented by Spruce Peak Arts and The Point
Join us for the Spruce Peak Summer Concert Series, featuring amazing music by celebrated artists in a magical, Green mountain setting. The Village Green opens at 5pm (Food served until 8pm; Bars & Creemee Stand open all evening). Music starts at 6pm; Main show at 7pm.
Ticket Options: (All tickets are general admission.)
$40 per ticket + tax and fees
- Lawn Seating (Blankets only, no chairs)
- Food and beverages available for purchase
$50 per ticket + tax and fees
- Designated table with chairs (10 person maximum per table). Opportunity to join another party at the same table (10 max)
- Pre-order food & beverage opportunity
- Food & beverages available for purchase
Private VIP Pergola
$750 per pergola + tax and fees
- Private Pergola with lounge seating and fire pit for up to 8 guests
- Welcome WhistlePig Cocktail or Fiddlehead Beer upon arrival
- Elevated picnic basket upon arrival with light food and n/a beverages
- Gift bag full of goodies from our sponsors
- Food and Beverage available for purchase
All shows are rain or shine. In case of heavy rain or inclement weather, alternative location will be at Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center.
Change of location will be made and announced no later than 10:00am the day of the show.
A portion of ticket sales goes to Spruce Peak Cares’ partner charities: Vermont Foodbank, Meals on Wheels, Clarina Howard Nichols Center, United Way of Lamoille County, The Current, and the North Country Animal League. Learn more at https://www.sprucepeak.com/sprucepeak-cares.
About Deer Tick
“Deer Tick is a band.
They are from Providence.
Deer Tick is made up of John McCauley, Ian O’Neil, Dennis Ryan, and Christopher Ryan.
Deer Tick likes to rock out.
Listen to Deer Tick”
About Lightning Bug
A lightning bug glows with the aid of a chemical called luciferin, derived from Latin for “light-bringer”. Lightning Bug began as three friends who made music together to bring each other light. The music we make continues to hold that purpose at its heart. The music of Lightning Bug is an attempt to record the deepest experiences in the self and connect them outward.